Christmas is coming and if you’re like me, you haven’t started your shopping yet! Even if you have, you might be stuck on what to get those special people in your life.
So, I collected a few ideas in this gift guide that have my personal stamp of ‘I think that’s really cool’ on them to get you started.
- I have looked at these prints off and one for years now dreaming about the perfect spot for them. Rifle Paper Co. Asst. City Map Set
- These gloves look super warm with thermal lining. The great part is that your hands can stay warm and still function without taking off your whole glove. Perfect! Thermal Fingerless Texting Gloves with Mitten Cover
- This watch is so classy. It looks sturdy with the leather band while still dressing up a regular day with a little bling. Daniel Wellington Women’s Watch
- Succulents are great for adding some life without being too difficult to maintain. They are pretty indestructible but so pretty for decorating. Square Succulent Living Wall
- At home this is our go to morning cup of coffee. It’s great because it doesn’t require electricity and I think you really get a fully taste. It’s so simple ,environmentally friendly, and I think just tastier. French Coffee Press 8 Cup
- We just used the INSTAX printer for my sister’s birthday party Photo Booth and it was great! The pictures turned out awesome, just like I remember from when we were little. So this is a whole camera has everything you need in one place! And the price is doable. Great tool for having fun. Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 8 Instant Camera
- Erin Condren is the go to planner if you really want to organize your life. I’ve been drooling over these for awhile now. And the cool part is they are customizable by cover design, insides, and even what you want it to say on the front. Erin Condren 12 month 2017 Life Planner
- This scarf looks so cozy. It’s stylish while keeping you warm. No better combination! White Knit Infinity Scarf
- Again, I’m all about staying warm. These blankets are so soft and are perfect for cuddling in front of the fire with a mug of hot chocolate. Throw Blanket, Fleece/Sherpa
- I’ve heard such great things about the Echo and how it coordinates your whole life together. The dot is a more basic version with a more basic price tag. Definitely worth checking out. Echo Dot
- This journal looks like it wants you to be creative and go exploring. What better way to get the creativity flowing than with fresh blank pages. Great for collecting all those ideas together in one spot. Leather Notebook Journal
- These are comfortable slippers. My sister gave these to me two years ago and they are my favorite. I left them back home and I miss them. Minnetonka are warm, long lasting, and timeless. Minnetonka Women’s Cally Slippers
- I love this reindeer! These ceramic figurines are so pretty. This one can be an everyday decoration or throw some garland and a string of lights around him and he’s Christmasy! Ceramic White Reindeer Figurine
- This is the 2.0 version of GreenAir with a built in timer but I have the original. It works great and is like a vapor without heating the water so your oil doesn’t lose it’s potency. It also makes a cool night light with it’s glowing colors. GreenAir Essential Oil Diffuser
- I love a pretty mug! For some reason I think hot drinks taste all the better when they are dressed up on the outside. I love the world outline on this one. It would be a great gift for your special someone. You are My World, Stoneware Mug
Disclosure: Everything on this gift guide has an Amazon associate links, which means that, if you purchase, the price is the same for you and I also receive a small percentage.